Friday, March 17, 2006

Luck O' The Irish

Okay, it's Saint Patrick's Day. I'm wearing some ugly-ass green sweater so people won't pinch me. What the hell is up with that nasty little tradition?

Congratulations to Kelly & Debra, who are getting married this weekend. Y'all go girls!

Last night was a typical Thursday, it was packed as usual and very very fun. Debbie from Eye Candy was in wearing a big St. Paddy's Hat.

It was good to have the beautiful and talented Angie in the house. We got up on the karaoke stage and rocked "Pour Some Sugar On Me" together.

I got to talking to beautiful Christina toward the end of the night. Wow, she's gorgeous. Hands off! I saw her first!

I met Jay, and he promised that he'd go out with me and my buddy John and get some tacos and margaritas sometime. We were all pretty hammered on Jäger, but what else is new?

Tonight, it'll be Ronda and Jonda, so come on out.... Fridays are always a trip, but St. Pat's means we have $5 patty-cake shots, Michael Collins Irish Whiskey specials and green beer. Yeah! See ya there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home